Characteristics of good sleep cycle


It was in the news because there are many people who have an iPhone, and is a popular application for the iPhone.
There are some interesting things in that app.
Good night's sleep it is a clock cycle.
Most people would have thought of getting up in the morning or is painful, and I do not want to go to school.
Alarm clock is perfect for such a person.
Have you ever heard the sleep cycle.
There is in human sleep cycle, there is non-REM sleep and REM sleep.
Measured the timing, I will ring the alarm sound.
Have been made so as to increase gradually from a small sound volume as well.
Without stress, I am able to get up.
It is a major difference between the past and the alarm clock.
Alarm clock and the time that has been set, I can only sound an alarm.
I think as much snooze function.
Of course, you can own your favorite music or to sound an alarm.
This sound sleep cycle clock has 20 different instruments that have been built.
To set the alarm time is five minutes.
You can sleep while listening to music when you sleep, I sleep cycle in accordance with the application.
And I'm fast asleep.
Of course, I may not be suitable for people who turn out and a little in the middle of the night from the day-to-day, the people go to sleep is bad.
It is for those who fell asleep soundly until morning, can not get up.
Is also the opportunity to think about their sleep.
I had a watch like this.
In such type of watch, there is also a device for detecting the pulse cycles.